Flamingoes at the Makgadikgadi salt pans

Well ,I have finally got round to posting something.I have been down with some sort of flu,but have just finished the second course of antibiotics,and am feeling much better.Unfortunatly I have not got anything new to post yet, the flamingo painting above  is a oil painting that I did some time ago . But I have started a new painting, it is quite LARGE and is of two Botswana cowboys on horses. I have only done the under painting  but will post the results soon.I hope to submit it to the Thapong Visual Arts Awards which will be in Gabarone ,held near the end of the year. Have a look at what I submitted last year at Thapong Visual Art Awards.

Comments

Maria Villioti said…
This is an amazing painting Roger!!! The blue of the sky and the water is wonderful.I love this!!!
Susan Roux said…
Beautiful birds and sky.
WOW, Roger, it's a striking and beautiful painting. And I hope you are 100 percent soon.

Popular Posts